Pressure Sensor LoRaWAN
There exist different Variants of our Hardware with Pressure Probes, because there exist very different Pressure Probes for different situations. Please make sure to install the correct firmware for your Hardware. You can see which firmware your device is running, by checking the log with our config adapter, while the device is booting.
Pressure Sensor [Lobaro Sensor]
app-lorawan-pressure – water level sensing over LoRaWAN.
0.4.2 - 2023-06-16
- Fixed data field vcc being always 0
0.4.1 - 2023-03-24
- Release used in the field in Delbrück.
- Added Testing mode for continuous reading.
- Add Support for Keller I2C probes.
- Add Quantil evaluation for every readout (first quantil after 10 readouts is used).
0.3.3 - 2022-08-22
- Reduce I2C speed to 1k
- Check probe return value and retry in case of error
- Transmit raw data from probe in payload (4 Byte)
- Transmit mH20 data from probe reading in payload (float, 4 Byte)
0.3.1 - 2020-09-16
- Additional "Final Words" in Status
- Set cron default to once every two hours.
- Upgrade to use LoRaWAN-Stack we certified in wMBus-Bridge.
- Remove Class-C support.
- Add daily status message (on port 64).
- Add Power-on self test (checking probe communication).
- Communicate probe connection failure in status message.
0.2.2 - 2020-08-06
- Completely rewrite app structure (taken form
app-lorawan-environment), to enable use of LoRaWAN-features, like Downlink-Configs, Class-C
0.1.0 - 2019-10-22
- Add sensor specific parameters
0.0.3 - 2019-09-30
- Add init i2cs before communication and after
- Fix timings
- Add error msg if readout fails
- Switch to v1.1 stack
- Initial version
Legacy Pressure Sensor LoRaWAN [Keller Sensor]
- app-keller-pressure-0.3.0.hex [current release]
0.3.0 - 2020-02-20
- Changed to use new Lobaro LoRaWAN stack with remote config.
- WARNING: default value for AppKey/JoinEUI changed!
0.2.0 - 2019-07-22
- Added Battery Voltage to payload
0.0.3 - 2019-02-14
- Reduce I2C speed from 10kHz to 1kHz for 10m cable
- Update LoRaWAN Stack
- Reduce I2C speed from 100kHz to 10kHz
- initial version