How do I update the firmware?
Please refer to Updating Firmware on the page about our Lobaro Maintenance Tool.
Select the correct Hardware revisions
Due to continuous development there exist two main hardware revisions of the Lobaro wMBus NB-IoT Gateway. Since July 2020 only HW revision 2 is active. The firmware functionality is the same for both hardware revisions.
Hardware Revision 2 (since 07/2020, single antenna, LOB-GW-WMBUS-NB2)
Legacy Hardware Revision 1 (2019 - 06/2020, two antennas, LOB-GW-WMBUS-NB)
Use only if you bought the gateway BEFORE 07/2020:
app-nrf9160-wmbus – collect wMBus telegrams via NB-IoT/LTE-M
0.8.5 - 2021-04-26
- Internal changes on how band lock is executed.
0.8.0 - 2021-02-25
- Full support for LoRaWAN as in dedicated lorawan wmbus bridge. Device can run in two different modes:
lteto connect either via NB-IoT or LTE-M,
lorawanto connect via LoRaWAN.
- New Config Parameter
lorawanto change between modes.
- New Config Parameters for LoRaWAN:
timeinformation in LTE Status Message.
- Filter list for Sensus-RF now supports IDs with prefixes other than
- Sensus-RF IDs for Filter list must now be given full as 11 digits (without dashes
- Drop support for Hardware Revision HW1.
0.7.2 - 2021-01-27
- Support for Xylem Sensus RF Bubbel Up Telegrams (X-Mode)
- New Config Parameter:
- Config Parameter
devFilternow also accepts Sensus RF Meter IDs (9 or 11 digits, no dashes. First two digits of ID are optional and will be ignored).
- Add value
modeto telegram upload indicating mode used during reception. Values:
- Add value
typeto telegram upload indicating telegram's type. Values:
0.7.1 - unreleased
- Include diagnostic information about time syncing.
0.7.0 - 2021-01-14
- Only support Bands 8 and 20.
- New config parameter
PINto support SIM cards that require a PIN (no support for entering PUK).
0.6.10 - 2020-12-17
- Fix filtering of telegrams by manufacturer ID for telegrams that use a non globally unique address (highest bit in M-Field set to 1).
0.6.9 - 2020-10-27
- Include new information in status message:
collectedindicates if telegrams have just been collected on this activation,
telegramssays how many telegrams have been collected on last collection,
uploadingindicates how many telegrams will be uploaded following this status message (this helps in diagnosing connection lost during upload of telegrams and continuation of transmission on next status upload).
- Set default config value for
0 0 12 * * *to have a value that does not drain your battery too but gives you the ability to queue a downlink for the current day during your office hours. Also collecting during day, because some meters do not send during night hours.
- When uploading telegrams, always send status message first as well.
- Fix a bug that prevented the reception of certain wMBus-Telegrams C-Mode Class-A (valid telegrams of a certain length where falsely rejected as having an invalid CRC).
- Fix an issue triggered by certain unusual bytes in the air that could lead to temporary problems on wMBus reception (that could result in receivable telegrams not being received).
- Continuation of failed uploads on next status activation was losing the telegram that failed to upload. Now it will be retransmitted.
0.6.8 - 2020-09-25
- Fix handling of Type B Telegrams.
0.6.7 - 2020-09-17
- Failed data uploads will be retried to upload along with status messages. There will be no new collection for this; telegrams are only collected on data cron (and after boot). On upload failure, collected data is kept until it is uploaded during status or until data cron activates again (if there is still pending data from last activation, that is dropped).
- Also evaluate server requests after Status Message only uploads.
0.6.6 - 2020-09-09
- Enhance timing on handling of incoming wMBus telegrams, so we are less likely to miss any.
0.6.5 - 2020-09-08
- Support CoAP blockwise to enable up-/downloading huge device configs.
- Human readable logging of CoAP options
- Evaluate downlink after every uplink during telegram upload.
- Only output printable chars in log during CoAP communication
0.6.4 - 2020-08-27
- Increased size for CoAP buffer to enable upload of config in max size.
0.6.1 - 2020-08-25
- Evaluate downlinks on bootup (after all initial uplinks are sent).
0.6.0 - 2020-08-24
- Daily status uplink to CoAP backend, independent of configuration.
- Initial status uplink to CoAP backend after boot, before initial collection.
- Parsable meta information like connection quality etc (CBOR).
- Validate all config values before operation starts (cron was missing in validation)
0.5.6 - 2020-07-14
- Revert too restrict 3of6 decoding size check
- Use task notification again in virq for more efficiency since it did not affect HF problem
0.5.5 - 2020-07-13
- Use Newlib allocator for freeRTOS
- Set stack and heap sizes in cmake file of app
- Use queue for sx1272 irq to task synchronisation instead of task notifications before
0.5.4 - 2020-07-08
- Start lobcom frame counter at 1, not at 0
- Remove diagnostic logs, change version number for release.
0.5.3 - 2020-07-07
- Support new dedicated hardware HW2
- Reboot when losing connection to network (in case modem is stuck)
- Add optional upload per raw UDP (without coap) to alternate address
- Support only LTE-M/NB-IoT in firmware as supported by current hardware
- Increase config size, up to 175 device IDs
- Disable modem on initial wMBus collection to enhance reception quality
0.4.0 - 2020-05-15
- Start changelog.
- Make Firmware work with nrf-Board 1.4 (fix power on logic for module).
- Removed learning mode.