Firmware Release Notifications
We normally send e-mail notifications upon release of new firmware versions. To receive this mails you can sign up to the Lobaro newsletter here.
Make sure to select the "Firmware Updates" checkbox!
Starting with Firmware 0.5.0, the default values for
NwkKey in the configuration have changed. Be sure to check your LoRaWAN-Configuration between device and Network Server, after you update to this version.
You can adjust those values to your need with our config adapter.
- Set standard value for config parameter
LostRebootto 1 (from 0).
- Power-On Selftest
- BREAKING CHANGE: Default values for
- Uses LoRaWAN-Stack that was certified for wMBus-Bridge
- Implement changes in LoRaWAN-Stack that happend during certification. Implements some edge-case.
- Make remote config feature robuster, e.g. when sending downlinks with ACK request.
- Fixed Mixup of Sensors that could trigger endless loop
- Fix payload of sensor data
- Start changelog.
- Use lobawan stack v1.2.2
- Sensors from
SensorIdOrderthat are missing will still be uploaded (with -0x8000 value)
falseuploads are done on port 3 (was port 2),
- Enable 3.3V step-up only if voltage is below 3.1V (was: if below 3.3V).
- Support up to 32 sensors (only 25 supported in
- Added ADR config parameter
- Fixed Onewire init after DeepSleep
- Temp sensors will be printed and sent sorted by parameter "SensorIdOrder" and by ID or just by ID if parameter "SensorIdOrder" is empty
- Add parameter "SendSensorId" to allow skipping sensor IDs in payload
- Bugfixes in LoraWAN stack
- LoRaWAN Support for RX1 DataRate Offset
- Don't send sensor type with ID (support 6 sensors in 50 bytes)
- Add TestMode config value
- Add SendInternalTemp config value
- Internal sensor is send first if SendInternalTemp = true