|app-modbus-lora-bridge-0.3.1.hex||latest release with old stack version|
app-modbus-lora-bridge – Reading modbus devices remotely over LoRaWAN.
1.3.3 - 2021-04-01
- Support 32kB SRAM on board as alternative to FRAM.
1.3.2 - 2020-12-21
- Initial time sync failed when running device in Class C.
- Fix status message to be sent once daily, not every 15min.
1.3.0 - 2020-12-16
This version has some changes that could break your integration if you have a very specific parser! An undocumented Payload Format has been removed and the Status Message (Port 1) is 2 bytes longer.
- Replace broken compact payload formats (2 and 3) with new version (4 and 5).
- Daily status messages independent of configuration.
- Feedback by LED blinking patterns for success/failure reading data and otaa join.
- Add Reboot Reason and Final Words to status message.
- Add Config Parameter
PowerDelayto control warm up time of sensors that are powered by the bridge.
- Increase stack size for dialog mode.
1.2.2 - 2020-06-18
- Using Lobawan 1.2.2 (fixes some issues with OTAA Joins).
1.2.1 - 2020-02-17
- Display Version of Lobaro LoRaWAN Stack on boot.
- Fix a crash when using remote command
- New config parameter
MbAttemptsto control how often Modbus Commands will be repeated in case of timeouts.
- Increased size available for config.
- New optional Listen-Before-Talk Modbus communication, so device can coordinate with another master on bus.
- Fix issue that could cut of long Modbus responses.
- Dialog Mode now logs activity on RS485 Bus while not communicating (to detect other Modbus Masters).
- Log Frequencies for LoRaWAN.
- Wait cycles for optional capacitors to load and stabilize on startup
- Using FRAM for storing results before uploading, allowing for multiple kB of data to be sent (size depending on hardware).
- Removed memory corruption error that could be triggered by configurations with lots of Modbus commands.
- LoRaWAN 1.1 support
- Remote configuration via LoRaWAN on port 128.
- Clock synchronisation via LoRaWAN.
- Random delay before Uplink (to prevent persistent collisions when using multiple devices).
- Modbus responses longer than payload now get split up (additional parts on port 5).
- Changed error indication bit on error 11 from
- Fixed issue when parsing multiple Modbus commands from config.
- Writing values to holding registers and coils.
- Execution of arbitrary Modbus commands triggered by LoRaWAN Downlink messages.
- Support for LoRaWAN Operation Mode Class C (for short reaction time to Downlinks).
- Automated register writing and broadcasts possible through new configuration.
- Automated reading (triggered by cron) is now configured by entering actual Modbus commands (more flexibility and usage of already existing Modbus syntax – this breaks old configurations).
- Upload format changed to sending raw response to Modbus commands (this breaks existing integrations).
- Flushing to avoid invalid byte received from switching from TX to RX.
- Modbus mode ASCII now counts received bytes correctly.
- DataLength of 7 bits can now correctly be set in config again.
0.3.1 - 2019-05-24
- Increased robustness of data reception on higher Baud rates.
0.3.0 - 2019-05-15
- Initial release of Firmware for new Hardware revision (with RS485-addon).
- Update Modbus to support all 4 types of registers.
- Parity bit must not be subtracted from Data bits anymore.
8E1can now be configured with
8 Data bits, EVEN parity, 1 Stop bit.
0.1.0 – 2018-08-13
- Original hardware release (with RS-485 on holding PCB).