Table of Contents
|Is the antenna connected?|
|Is the battery connected?|
|Is the SIM-Card inserted?||Not for LoRaWAN operation|
Device not Working
The device is not connecting and no remote error analysis is possible.
Local access to the device is required.
|Device||Indication||Meaning / Causes|
|All Battery Devices|
Further Error Analysis
Log from device can indicate the cause
- Connect the Lobaro Configuration Adapter to the Hardware (see: USB Config Adapter)
- Install and connect via Lobaro Maintenance Tool
|Check Firmware Version|
|Check that Firmware starts up|
|Check Battery Voltage|
Device does not start
- Update the Firmware to the latest or desired version
Device does not connect to the mobile network
- Check connection with your mobile operator
- Try another SIM Card
- Contact Lobaro with a description of the defects, type and number of devices. We will issue an Retour document and number.
- Ship devices without batteries. Else a fee for shipping dangerous goods must be applied.